Animoto

TheMalibuRealEstateBlog.com

Dec 29, 2009, 2:57:47 PM12/29/09
to Real Estate Technology
Here's a new tool I'm really loving! It's very easy to use and once
completed can be shared and uploaded to youtube where it can be later
embed. Im using it on my blog, for listing presentations, youtube,
vimeo, facebook, and twitter.
Here is a sample I did on a beach house lease in Malibu.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF9ly-2JHRk

Check out the real estate case studies to see how it can help you
stand out. http://animoto.com/realestate/case_studies

Here's a referral code for some savings! ZSKFNLCB

Real Estate Technology and Information

Jan 1, 2010, 12:57:12 PM1/1/10
to Real Estate Technology
Animoto is awesome, and you sharing a savings code is even more
awesome, thanks. I know that you can create a 30 second video or
immercial on Animoto for FREE, but after that, there is a fee for
their service. I met these guys in person at a Real Estate event, and
they were great. Animoto is the real deal.

On Dec 29 2009, 11:57 am, "TheMalibuRealEstateBlog.com"