Real Estate Technology Question

1 view

Real Estate Technology and Information

Dec 20, 2009, 5:48:07 PM12/20/09
to Real Estate Technology
Who is the one person, website, or Blog you think of first when
someone asks you about Real Estate Technology? If you were referring a
company, site, or individual, who would you want to see added to this
list?

CJ

Dec 22, 2009, 12:09:06 PM12/22/09
to Real Estate Technology
Can't narrow it to just one. But I bet we could fill up a
toolbox. :-)

On Dec 20, 2:48 pm, Real Estate Technology and Information

Real Estate Technology and Information

Dec 22, 2009, 12:34:21 PM12/22/09
to Real Estate Technology
There are so many great resources out there CJ, limiting it to one is
difficult, the "Tech Toolbox" is a great idea and one we can implement
into this group. Thanks. :-)

Bill

Dec 28, 2009, 11:45:28 AM12/28/09
to Real Estate Technology
I've actually gotten the most information on the broadest array of RE
tech topics from Active Rain, as a single source. There's a lot out
there, but Active Rain is my starting point.

On Dec 20, 5:48 pm, Real Estate Technology and Information