Test

2 views
Skip to first unread message

Lucas Alvarez

unread,
Sep 25, 2026, 4:22:49 PM (6 days ago) Sep 25
to real-camera-testers
Pasen sus links por aquí, así entre todo nos ayudamos.  

Hi everyone! I am an indie developer looking for testers to complete the 14-day closed testing requirement for my app, Conectando Salidas.

Conectando Salidas is an app designed for outdoor enthusiasts, runners, and hikers to plan training sessions, discover trail races, and organize group outings.

How to join:
1. Join the Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/test-conectando-salidas

2. Android link (Play Store):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.conectandosalidas.app

3. Web opt-in link:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.conectandosalidas.app

Please keep the app installed for 14 days and open it occasionally.

What I offer in return:
I will test your app back, keep it installed for the full 14 days, open it regularly, and leave feedback. Drop your links and screenshots in the comments below!
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages