Combat Mission Touch

JC

Apr 2, 2012, 3:24:38 PM4/2/12
to Real and Simulated Wars
Now released for the iPad.

Link:

http://itunes.apple.com/app/combat-mission-touch/id496265964

Who is getting it?

Cheers,

Dimitris

Apr 2, 2012, 4:15:01 PM4/2/12
to real-and-si...@googlegroups.com
One of the reviews:
"Really fun. My boyfriend plays this game on his computer and he had me download it and I tried it and it's so much fun. I really don't know much about the subject or who or what guys are better than who, but that didn't stop me from getting into it."

:-)

Jay Cee

Apr 2, 2012, 5:51:12 PM4/2/12
to real-and-si...@googlegroups.com
If the girlfriend says so ... :)

On 4/2/12, Dimitris <sunb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One of the reviews:
> *"Really fun. My boyfriend plays this game on his computer and he had me

> download it and I tried it and it's so much fun. I really don't know much
> about the subject or who or what guys are better than who, but that didn't

> stop me from getting into it."*
>
> :-)

Anthony Mercando

Apr 16, 2012, 11:59:47 AM4/16/12
to Real and Simulated Wars
It's good in a pinch. I'd rather it be real time than turn-based, but
I haven't had any problems with it so far. Aside from moving things
and not being able to see exactly where I'm placing them because my
fat finger is in the way. Worth the small price, if you ask me. But
I did find myself dropping it to read AP or my kindle app more often
than I did completing a scenario.