(Epub Download) Dreaming with Polar Bears Spirit Journeys with Animal Guides Free Online

juhaser nana

Apr 18, 2022, 12:13:57 AM4/18/22
to readp...@googlegroups.com

Download Dreaming with Polar Bears: Spirit Journeys with Animal Guides Full_Pages

 by Dawn Baumann Brunke

DOWNLOAD Read Online

DOWNLOAD NOW

A guide to co-dreaming with animals for personal and planetary evolution - Presents lucid dream encounters with living polar bears and teachings from polar bear spirits - Explores ways to consciously engage with dreams, co-dream with animals through shared awareness, and form human-animal dream relationships - Reveals the role of human-polar bear dreaming in the Earth's planetary evolution Dreams speak to us on deep levels. Through dreaming we open a gateway to our inner world. Through lucid dreaming we open to conscious interaction with the surroundings, happenings, and living beings within the dreamscape. Over many years, animal communicator Dawn Baumann Brunke dreamed of polar bears. One night, a lucid dream triggered the realization that not only was she dreaming of a living polar bear but also that the polar bear was dreaming of her. Through shared dream encounters, Brunke became adept at connecting with the bear both while asleep and awake. Together, they explored nonphysical