protest Hungarian fascists gathering in London

George Pór

Jan 24, 2014, 6:53:15 PM1/24/14
to OCCUPY, Ludovica Rogers, tina bakolitsa, Mark Barrett, K Stanley, Simon Thorpe, Occupy Rhetoric, Judith Ryser, James Sevitt, ssa...@yahoo.com, Peter Bohmer, Sam Halvorsen, Saskia Kent, occupy...@lists.riseup.net, Fursdon-Davis Christopher (OXFORD UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS NHS TRUST), Elizabeth Beech, reading...@googlegroups.com, Andria E-M, Mark Weaver, Ella Blake, hazel sabey Sabey, David Dewhurst, Andreia Paixão, Vica, Pete Deane, Cyril Zeldine, tim flitcroft, Fanny Malinen, Tim F
Friends, as you may know I'm Hungarian-born American living in London and concerned about what is happening in my country, and now in London, unless Theresa May will ban the fascist leader's rally here.

Whether you can join me or not, this Sunday at Holborn, please help spreading the word:
Unite Against Fascism - Let's help stopping Gabor Vona, the leader of Hungarian fascists to have a rally in London.
http://uaf.org.uk/2014/01/protest-no-to-jobbik-in-london-12-30pm-central-london/

Read the Guardian article: Fascist Hungarian Gábor Vona: not the sort of immigrant we want in the UK.

Thank you for your support,

george