التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Sam Halvorsen

غير مقروءة،
08‏/08‏/2014، 10:58:00 ص8‏/8‏/2014
إلى Occupy Research

Hi all,

Some of you may be interested in a new reading group on Marx’s Capital Vol. II starting at UCL in September. Please forward on.

Thanks

Sam

…………….

This is an open invitation to join a reading group of Marx’s Capital Vol. II, starting on Wednesday September 10th 6-8pm, and running every two weeks thereafter, meeting at the Royal Festival Hall, London South-bank. We are a diverse group, many of us have read some Marx together, for others it will be their first time, and so all are welcome. We will be using David Harvey’s course as a guideline for what we read each session (http://davidharvey.org/reading-capital/), but will slow down where necessary, aiming to finish by late Spring/early Summer.

الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه
0 رسالة جديدة