Old linisher needs new home

Bob Dunlop

Mar 5, 2024, 12:58:05 PMMar 5
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
A old boy walked into the Kingsclere Repair Cafe last month.  Asked if anyone was interested in a linisher that was too heavy for him to move anymore.

Pictures attached, I've not see it physically myself, was told it was working when last used some years ago, there might be some new belts with it as well?

Free to a good home, but collect from Kingsclere, although I might be persuaded to drive into Reading with it.
img_0934.jpg
img_0935.jpg

Frans Wilbrink

Mar 5, 2024, 3:11:19 PMMar 5
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob,

My neighbour and I are interested :)
Kind regards,
Frans

Bob Dunlop

Mar 9, 2024, 6:49:56 AMMar 9
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Ping Frans

Are my direct mails not getting through ?

We need a time for Sunday please.  Even if you can't now make it that's useful info as well.

Frans Wilbrink

Mar 9, 2024, 7:01:58 AMMar 9
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob,
Sorry for the late reply, still recovering from whooping cough so not online a lot.
I understand Rupert(my neighbour) has already spoken with Stephen.

Kind regards,
Frans

Ps my mobile is 07900004128

Frans Wilbrink