Fwd: battery holder

Stuart Ward

Jul 18, 2022, 9:03:17 AM7/18/22
to Reading's Hackspace

HI all

Carla who was at the Repair Cafe on Sunday said she left this behind, I advised to pop in on Wednesday evening to collect.

Stuart

Jul 18, 2022, 9:17:50 AM7/18/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
There is no guarantee anyone will be there. Wednesday night is not open night/new members night.

Andrew

Jul 18, 2022, 9:38:30 AM7/18/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
While Mark is correct that there is no guarantee about someone being there on a Wednesday evening, it just so happens that I will be.