CNC Milling machine inductions

Stephen Rodway

Sep 18, 2021, 4:22:56 AM9/18/21
to rLab Mailing List
I'm organizing some more inductions on the CNC milling machine at the
moment, so if you have an interest in making accurate metal parts then
please let me know! There's some requirements for this induction that
can be found at
https://wiki.rlab.org.uk/wiki/Workshops/boxford#Induction_Process check
that out if you're interested and see what you need to do to be able to
take this induction.

This is probably the last round of CNC inductions I'll be doing for a
few months (likely this year) as I'm planning on focusing back on the
blacksmithing inductions and courses for a while once this batch of CNC
inductions is done.

If you'd like to take part then please contact me either here or via
direct email and let me know if you have any prior experience with
milling generally or CNC specifically, which days of the week and what
times (morning/afternoon/evening) are normally free for you, which are
usually impossible for you, and any specific dates in the next 4 weeks
that are preferred/impossible.

If you've already let me know you want to have an induction on the
Boxford then I'll have sent you an email yesterday to discuss
scheduling, check your SPAM folder if you've not seen it.

Steve

luke parker

Sep 20, 2021, 10:10:33 AM9/20/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

I'm still interested but with moving soon life's a bit hectic let me know what days are best for you mate..

Kind regards

Luke.

Suki Dhanjal

Sep 27, 2021, 9:40:44 AM9/27/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
hi Steve,
I am interesting in joining you for the induction.
I can confirm that I have the prerequisites.
Many thanks
Suki

Steve Rodway

Sep 27, 2021, 11:36:44 AM9/27/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Suki,
OK, added you to the list for this induction, you should receive a
scheduling email once there's enough people for another group.

Steve

On 27/09/2021 14:16, Suki Dhanjal wrote:
> hi Steve,
> I am interesting in joining you for the induction.
> I can confirm that I have the prerequisites.
> Many thanks
> Suki
>
> On Monday, 20 September 2021 at 15:10:33 UTC+1 luke.p...@googlemail.com
> wrote:
>
> Hi Steve,
>
> I'm still interested but with moving soon life's a bit hectic let me
> know what days are best for you mate..
>
> Kind regards
>
> Luke.
>
> On Sat, 18 Sep 2021, 09:22 'Stephen Rodway' via rLab / Reading's
> Hackspace, <reading-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> I'm organizing some more inductions on the CNC milling machine
> at the
> moment, so if you have an interest in making accurate metal
> parts then
> please let me know! There's some requirements for this induction
> that
> can be found at
> https://wiki.rlab.org.uk/wiki/Workshops/boxford#Induction_Process <https://wiki.rlab.org.uk/wiki/Workshops/boxford#Induction_Process>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/6145A1E1.3050703%40legionelectronics.co.uk>.