Freebies!

32 views
Skip to first unread message

Taiyo Rawle

unread,
Sep 12, 2026, 4:40:20 AMSep 12
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hello all, been having a clear-out and found some old items I no longer need - these are free to anyone who can make use of them. I can bring these into RLab, or we can arrange to collect them from my address. First come, first served - I'll update the list as the items are claimed.

2x SMC pneumatic valve packs - one missing it's fieldbus module, the solenoids inside are 12V and the valves are pilot operated. Most of the valves are 2/5.
1x 3L air receiver which I think came out of an Audi Q3
1x WABCO 12V air suspension compressor
2x universal joints with 75mm circular flange yokes, and tube weld yokes
1x ICP-DAS PISO-P16R16U PCI 16 channel digital in/out card with DB37 cables
1x Victron Phoenix 1200 inverter - 12V to 230V. Note that this is faulty - the transformer and MOSFETs are fine, suspect the control board is dodgy. Nothing obviously broken inside. The alarm light illuminates shortly after powering on.
2x bags of mixed parts and componentsfreestuff.jpg

Andy Noyes

unread,
Sep 12, 2026, 9:07:39 AMSep 12
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
I'm tempted by the solenoid valves! Though I admit I don't have an immediate use for them, but they might very work well on something I'm slowly working on, perhaps the compressor too as it looks nice and small. What area do you live in?

Taiyo Rawle

unread,
Sep 13, 2026, 3:50:02 AMSep 13
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Sure - you've got the valves & compressor. I'm in RG1 if you wish to collect.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages