Equipment giveaway

Sev Weis

May 31, 2022, 7:39:42 AM5/31/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hello,
I've got
--2x srx210
--2x ex2200
--mikrotik
--3com switch
--2x dell R320
To go for a good home from Redstation in Maidenhead server hosting.
Could anyone tell me if they're interested? Otherwise, they'll end up in the bin :(
Sev.

Alex Gibson

May 31, 2022, 7:55:19 AM5/31/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sev

I’ve just moved my business from garden sheds to a leased office, and while I cobbled together an old server and switch, yours would be a years newer upgrade, especially good in terms of power consumption!

I would be especially grateful for:
2x dell R320

I could also use:

1 or 2x srx210

1 or 2x ex2200

I even have a 19inch rack to put them in now!

Thanks,

Alex Gibson

edumaker limited

+44 7813 810 765    @alexgibson3d

Unit 3B Bacchus House, Calleva Park, Aldermaston, READING RG7 8EN

Sev Weis

May 31, 2022, 8:05:45 AM5/31/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hey all, Alex already has dibs on some, please arrange with him for the remaining pieces.