Electronics Evening tomorrow, Tuesday 22 Nov

Vance Briggs

Nov 21, 2022, 11:16:28 AM11/21/22
to Reading Hackspace
Hi all,

We have a regular electronics evening for those who are interested, the next one is tomorrow from around 8pm.

This is not a formal event, just a target for people to meet up if they like. No experience necessary, just come along and chat with like minded folks.  Bring any projects you are working on, or just come along and find out how to get started.

If anyone wants regular reminders of these evening then please send me an email off-list and I will add you to my notify group.

Vance