What connector?

Gavin

Nov 6, 2021, 12:17:52 PM11/6/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi - can anyone identify the black connectors on this string of LED lights?

luke.p...@googlemail.com

Nov 6, 2021, 12:19:47 PM11/6/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Looks like a JST SM series.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, November 6, 2021, 4:17 pm, Gavin <gavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi - can anyone identify the black connectors on this string of LED lights?

Jeremy Poulter

Nov 6, 2021, 3:47:56 PM11/6/21
to rLab List
Hi,

Think it is JST, I have the relevant bits to build the connectors and crimper if you need.

Jeremy

Gavin

Nov 7, 2021, 12:05:09 PM11/7/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I think you and Luke are right - thanks guys

Jeremy - I think my crimping tool will handle it but will give you a shout otherwise

Gavin