LM8UU Linear bearings

Rocky Arbigaus

Aug 29, 2021, 1:50:24 PM8/29/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hey guys, does anyone here got some extra 4 LM8UU linear bearings that wish to sell?

Thanks

Rocky Arbigaus

Aug 30, 2021, 4:40:03 AM8/30/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Or, if anyone knows where to buy them in Reading, as the shipping cost is higher than the bearing themselves, I would appreciate it as well.

Rocky G. Arbigaus
3D Artist and Generalist

Em dom., 29 de ago. de 2021 às 18:50, Rocky Arbigaus <rocky.a...@gmail.com> escreveu:
Hey guys, does anyone here got some extra 4 LM8UU linear bearings that wish to sell?

Thanks

dz

Aug 30, 2021, 5:16:32 AM8/30/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace

I should have some, will search and drop you a note if they are found .

Alex Gibson

Aug 30, 2021, 2:58:23 PM8/30/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rocky,

I may have some spare – picking up the carcass of a 3D printer from rLab tomorrow which may contain them – if so I will remove and bag them up for you.  If I haven’t updated you by tomorrow night remind me!

Cheers,

Alex Gibson

+44 7813 810 765    @alexgibson3d    37 Royal Avenue, Reading RG31 4UR

admg consulting

edumaker limited

·         Project management

·         Operations & Process improvement

·         3D Printing

Rocky Arbigaus

Aug 30, 2021, 3:03:42 PM8/30/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Alex. David already sorted me some. I should have enough for now.

Cheers