Lost phone

Alex P

Jul 29, 2022, 4:43:11 PM7/29/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hi all,

Whoever was in the laser room at some point before 930pm today (29/07) has left their phone. Put it somewhere safe so if it's yours give me a quick message with the make  so I can let you know where it is.

Thanks

Alex

Derek Scuffell

Aug 20, 2022, 6:10:04 AM8/20/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hi Alex, I thought that I had been in and picked it up from the Dropbox where you left it. However (senility has set. ingrain) and I cam't find it. Did you put it somewhere else?

Cheers
Derek

A P

Aug 20, 2022, 6:11:32 AM8/20/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Did you check right in the back corner of the top drawer?

Thanks
Alex

Derek Scuffell

Aug 20, 2022, 6:12:09 AM8/20/22