Reading Hackspace Documentary Is Here, Finally!

t...@nomagnolia.tv

Sep 16, 2014, 12:17:03 PM9/16/14
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys

Just thought I'd let you know that our mini documentary about rLab has finally been finished!

Reading: Between the Lines - Hackspace

http://vimeo.com/105988690

Thanks again for allowing us in to make this. It was a pleasure finding out about such a fantastic group and meeting everyone. I hope you enjoy the film, please feel free to go crazy on social media and show it to as many people as possible!

All the best.

Tom Greenidge
No Magnolia Productions

Ryan .

Sep 16, 2014, 12:59:46 PM9/16/14
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

I'm speechless (it won't last long, but I am actually speechless)

Hugo Mills

Sep 16, 2014, 1:31:41 PM9/16/14
On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 05:59:44PM +0100, Ryan . wrote:
> I'm speechless (it won't last long, but I am actually speechless)

All right, who are you, and what have you done with Ryan?

Hugo.

> Hi guys
>
> Just thought I'd let you know that our mini documentary about rLab has
> finally been finished!
>
> *Reading: Between the Lines - Hackspace*
> *http://vimeo.com/105988690* <http://t.co/Nt0n7MY5zb>
>
> Thanks again for allowing us in to make this. It was a pleasure finding out
> about such a fantastic group and meeting everyone. I hope you enjoy the
> film, please feel free to go crazy on social media and show it to as many
> people as possible!
>
> All the best.
>

> *Tom Greenidge*
> No Magnolia Productions

PGP key: 65E74AC0 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
--- ©1973 Unclear Research Ltd ---
signature.asc

daprigoo

Sep 16, 2014, 1:52:23 PM9/16/14
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
that's because you forgot about the beard.

good video.

Gavin

Sep 16, 2014, 2:09:06 PM9/16/14
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Tom - It's brilliant! Utterly great. Captures what we're about so well. Many thanks

We should get this embedded in the rLab website. Can we have this as part of the landing experience rather than just a blog post?

Gavin

Tom Allen

Sep 16, 2014, 2:50:49 PM9/16/14
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Sooo aweeeesome! Thanks no magnolia !

Have just showed this to my parents who helped finance the move to rlab from woodley and they are totally amazed we have come this far.

Congratulations to everyone for making rlab what it is.

Sylvain

Sep 16, 2014, 3:18:14 PM9/16/14
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
What a great video, thanks

Matthew Daubney

Sep 17, 2014, 4:56:33 AM9/17/14
to reading-hackspace
Awesome video! How can we get it out there further?

mikethebee

Sep 26, 2014, 2:46:17 AM9/26/14
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I'm just catching up on earlier posts. What a great production. Ryan should really have known not to shave during a shoot :)

And more good news is that Nick has enabled the download option for Vimeo account holders when you are logged in. So we can run it offline at events rLab attends.

Well done Nick and everyone featured.

-Mike

mikethebee