Small hotplate on sale

Jeremy Poulter

Jul 13, 2021, 1:26:17 PM7/13/21
to rLab List
Hi,

As we have covered it a few times on the Electronics call (this Friday BTW, contact me if you would like an invite) Banggood have a small hotplate on sale:

[£71.01 24% OFF]MHP30PD Mini OLED Hot Plate Preheater 60W 350℃ Soldering Station Preset Temperature with PD Power Supply for PCB SMD Heating Professional Tools from Tools on banggood

Cheers,

Jeremy

Alex Gibson

Jul 13, 2021, 1:32:10 PM7/13/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

You’ve reminded me – I intend to make one, using the elements from a pair of hair straighteners…

Hope to join this Friday!

Cheers,

Alex Gibson

+44 7813 810 765    @alexgibson3d    37 Royal Avenue, Reading RG31 4UR

admg consulting

edumaker limited

·         Project management

·         Operations & Process improvement

·         3D Printing