Repair Cafe 19 March 2023 at RISC

Stuart Ward

Mar 12, 2023, 1:04:40 PM3/12/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
I am still trying to work out venues for some of this years events. I
hope to be able to announce the April event location soon. Just a few
details to finish off.

The next Repair Cafe will be at RISC main hall on Sunday 19 March,
stating at 12:00 for set up, 12:30 for first repairs. Last repair 16:30,
finishing at 17:00. The dates for the rest of the year are below. We may
have to change some of the venues, but I will keep you informed of any
changes.

19 March 2023 RISC
https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=51.45289&mlon=-0.96754#map=19/51.45289/-0.96754
16 April 2023 TBC

Please come if you can. We need more non-fixers to help with running the
events, and we could do with more fixers. So please come along and help.
If you know anyone willing to help repairing or organising repairs at
our events please get them to sign up to our email list. I would also
welcome help with Organising and advertising these events, if you think
you can help, even just a little bit please come forward.

Email List Subscribe: http://eepurl.com/I0pPL

I came across this inspiring video from the BBC Our Frozen Planet team
on Repair Cafe movement. Enjoy.
https://www.facebook.com/bbcearth/posts/1158423918194645/

Stuart

Stuart Ward
M +44 7782325143
T @xplora1a

OpenPGP_signature

Frank in Woodcote

Mar 20, 2023, 7:38:11 AM3/20/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Thanks for organising yesterday's event Stuart 👍🏻😎

And thanks to whoever brought in that AMAZING short bread. Mmmm, so good.

Nice to meet other fellow repairers, of which there were about 9 of us in total I think! What a team 👍🏻 I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but we can fix just about anything now! Some seriously talented people.

And some really interesting stuff brought in this month.