Christmas Dinner 2023 🌲📯🎅

Cleo Danger

Nov 30, 2023, 1:17:53 PM11/30/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hello, I spoke to Peter recently and he said it would be fine to ask about this here. Nick and I are proposing a Christmas day potluck and gathering at the rlab and we would like to have an idea for who would be interested in coming along and if you have any dietary restrictions such as diabetic, allergies, vegetarian/vegan, etc. to determine budget and what we need. It would be starting about 12 pm on the 25th, and I have put together a list of dishes/items that people could claim and bring along here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1caanL9hxhFG4p7FKyXNEoyEXb4EGlLI4kkTkSae2tFI/edi Thanks! (You do not have to bring anything to come) (you also do not have to celebrate Christmas to come)

Otherwise, I hope you have a fantastic holiday season :)

Cleo

Cleo Danger

Dec 1, 2023, 3:28:47 AM12/1/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace