Lightburn hates me

Helen Roche

Jun 28, 2021, 8:59:30 AMJun 28
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Lightburn brought up the 'your trial period has expired' pop-up yesterday, after I'd been using it without problems for a while. I didn't open any foreign Lightburn files - haven't touched my trial copy of Lightburn since the first time I had problems with this.
Is it working OK for anyone else?

Tony Short

Jun 30, 2021, 7:07:54 PMJun 30
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
I re-licensed the Lightburn installation on the laser PC soon after this message was posted. I can only assume that you opened a file containing the bugged info as nothing else seems to trigger this action.

I’ve still not had a response from the developer.

Helen Roche

Jun 30, 2021, 7:56:38 PMJun 30
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Weird. I didn't open any Lightburn file that originated from my laptop. I did open pngs from my laptop. Maybe Lightburn identified them as coming from a computer with a trial copy of Lightburn? (Is that even possible?) :D

Helen Roche

Jun 30, 2021, 7:57:11 PMJun 30
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Thanks for re-registering. I'll let you know if I have any further problems, of course.