Replacement access card

alexand...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2021, 3:18:43 PM9/12/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hi all

Will any directors be around in the coming evenings? It has been a fair while since I have visited and I cannot seem to find my access card anywhere! Would it be possible to get a new one issued?

Of course the old one will need voiding too if anyone is able to do that ASAP.

Thanks
Alex F

Stephen Rodway

Sep 12, 2021, 5:11:47 PM9/12/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
OK the old one is voided. I should be in Tuesday evening if no-one else
can get it done for you before then

Steve
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/c61fc310-7cf1-44e6-ad34-6cd4642d32a8n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/c61fc310-7cf1-44e6-ad34-6cd4642d32a8n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Mark Morris

Sep 12, 2021, 5:32:07 PM9/12/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I should be around tomorrow (Monday) from about 12 to 6pm if that is any good

Mark

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/613E6D0E.40602%40legionelectronics.co.uk.

alexand...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2021, 4:41:29 AM9/13/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Thanks Mark!

I should be able to make it down sometime between 12:30 and 14:00 today. I don't live too far away, so don't feel committed to come early or hang around if your plans have changed at all.

Thanks for voiding the card Steve!

Kind regards
Alex