Induction Request - Bandsaw

Maheemal Thilakarathne

Dec 6, 2021, 4:59:15 PM12/6/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hello all,

Would someone be able to give me an induction for the Jet VBS-18MW Bandsaw near the loading bay? I have previous experience and comfortable using one within reason.

My availability is fairly flexible, and I live ~15min drive from the space

Many thanks in advance
Mal

Nick Darlow

Dec 7, 2021, 6:39:32 AM12/7/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
I would also like to do a bandsaw induction please.

Mark Morris

Dec 7, 2021, 6:51:03 AM12/7/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I can do these but they wont be before next week, and they would have to be done 1:1

Regards
Mark

Maheemal Thilakarathne

Dec 7, 2021, 7:56:55 AM12/7/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hi Mark,

Thanks; Anytime next week works for me (morning or evening preferred).
are you also the inductor for the "Axminster AT260SPT Planer-Thicknesser". maybe we can make it a doubleheader?

Kind regards,
Mal