Moving on

Ryan Oakey

May 10, 2022, 2:13:11 PMMay 10
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Unfortunately my time at the makerspace wasn't long and I didn't get to meet most of you but my wife and I just decided we're moving back to the US end of June. Don't take rLab for granted! I've been a member at multiple makerspaces over the years, and rLab is far and away the best one I've been to.

All that said, my wife and I will be selling off most of our stuff in the coming months. I don't have much in the way of tools but I've got a few things that fellow makers might be interested in. I just posted my 3D printer, a circular saw, and a power sander on Facebook. I'll be posting a few more things in the coming weeks.

Happy making!