Woodworking tools induction

Pete Rolph

Oct 31, 2021, 12:51:34 PM10/31/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hi,

I'm a recent joiner, it's been great to meet the people involved and start finding my way around the space, Mark was kind enough to run a table saw induction which has been really useful. I'm now at a point in my current project where I need access to a couple of other tools that require induction, specifically the mitre saw and the router table.

Would anyone be willing to run a quick induction on these for me? I've used both kinds of tool in the past and I'm happy to contribute some beers!

Thanks,
Pete

Mark Morris

Oct 31, 2021, 3:07:53 PM10/31/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
No beers needed, I can do you an induction. I sent you a direct message already :)

Tom Bayley

Oct 31, 2021, 6:08:34 PM10/31/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hi,
I have also recently joined, I have a fair bit of experiance using wood tools and would like the induction also.

Many thanks Tom B

Mark Morris

Nov 1, 2021, 10:12:20 AM11/1/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom

How about tomorrow evening at 18:00?

Regards
Mark

Tom Bayley

Nov 1, 2021, 12:30:57 PM11/1/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi mark,
I could do tomorrow but need to be home at 8pm as my wife has an evening shift and takes about 15/ 20 to get home from rLab
I could do tonight!
Yours Tom

Mark Morris

Nov 1, 2021, 12:33:40 PM11/1/21