Free: > 19 Sunlu 3d printer filament boxes

Alex Gibson

Mar 8, 2024, 1:54:17 PMMar 8
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

In the past I've given away batches of 3d printer filament boxes which are handy as storage, especially sorting electronics projects and components. Also great for Lego, as the little holes let you post in pieces.

Here I have 19 identical Sunlu boxes, 21x21x6.5cm.  picture attached.
Plus at least 10 others, Ziro, Form Futura, Yoyi, etc. if you want them.

Anyone fancy them?  Can be collected from Tadley, Burghfield Common or rLab at some point, or I could potentially drop off along that approximate route.

Cheers,
Alex
PXL_20240308_184605296.jpg