discord changes / rlab social media

Cleo Danger

Jan 23, 2024, 7:00:37 PMJan 23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hello,
A while ago I wrote an anonymous survey to ask about opinions regarding the rlab discord and more generally how members prefer to interact with rlab online
, if you don't mind filling it in: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8738MX8

I will be the only person with access to the
(again, anonymous) answers and will not make any information available to others without trying to ensure that it's unidentifiable.
Most of the questions have blank text boxes that you can use to answer the question instead of or as well as the suggested options
. I am very interested in trying to enable as many people to be able to communicate with others at rlab and am trying to remain as neutral as possible as far as what that looks like.
You can also feel free to email me and Peter has kindly sent this out via email.

The deadline to fill it in is the 29th of January which is when I
'll start looking at the answers. Thanks!

Tom Bayley

Jan 24, 2024, 1:27:51 AMJan 24
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
This survey doesn’t work for me, can’t select options

Manuele Santoro

Jan 26, 2024, 7:29:25 PMJan 26
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
How can i get the discord invite?

Mark Morris

Jan 27, 2024, 8:01:53 AMJan 27
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Are you a current member, if so you can email me and I can provide a link

Regards
Mark

Cleo

Jan 28, 2024, 8:10:03 AMJan 28
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hm that is strange. Could it be a javascript issue or something?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "rLab / Reading's Hackspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CAEB-B_Ezh%2BBfeq4WDc6XQUCDNxT6d6visorFq1MmEgrhFPVCQA%40mail.gmail.com.