Repair Cafe at rLab this Sunday 17 July

Stuart Ward

Jul 10, 2022, 1:21:43 PMJul 10
to Reading's Hackspace
Dear All

Just a heads up that we are having the Repair Cafe at rLab this Sunday.
So some equipment downstairs will not be available, and progressing your
projects challenging.

I would like to appeal to all rLab members to come along and help fix
things, or bring along your things to be fixed. You should only attempt
to fix things that you feel comfortable attempting, make sure that the
owner is OK with proceeding and involve them in the fixing process. A
Repair Cafe is as much about education as repair.

If you, or anyone you know is willing to help repair or help organise
repairs at our events please get them to sign up to our email list. It
is quite a simple but vitally important role. http://eepurl.com/I0pPL

Stuart

Stuart Ward
M +44 7782325143