Table saw and router induction

Pep Rodeja

Jul 26, 2022, 12:52:11 PM7/26/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hello everyone,

Would anyone be able to give me an induction for the table saw and the router table? I will be available Wednesday the 27th and Thursday the 28th from 6:30 and all Sunday the 31st this week, or I am happy to do next week if that works better 😊

PS: I saw there was one a couple days ago for the router, it is a shame I did not see the message 😣.

Thank you in advance,

Pep

Mark Morris

Jul 27, 2022, 2:18:35 PM7/27/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I can do these on Tuesday from 6pmif that works for you

Regards
Mark

M Chad

Jul 28, 2022, 11:39:15 AM7/28/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
It it is ok, I would also like a table router induction, and happy to make it at 6pm next Tuesday if OP is.

Mark Morris

Jul 28, 2022, 11:57:35 AM7/28/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Ryan Hylands

Jul 28, 2022, 12:02:33 PM7/28/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Any chance I can also jump on the table router induction, no worries if 3 people is too many though !

Mark Morris

Jul 28, 2022, 12:44:35 PM7/28/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Two max, but I could do one for you another evening

Ryan Hylands

Jul 28, 2022, 12:52:11 PM7/28/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
No worries, I'll message you

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "rLab / Reading's Hackspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CAAn959-wcyVmaOv9h6nGsw5JvYUcq__fS-gVp5hKE4QE10UGrw%40mail.gmail.com.