Stuff offer: IKEA 'EKNE' round mirror frame for upcycling (pinboard?)

Alex Gibson

Aug 26, 2021, 10:34:59 AMAug 26
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

This is left over from getting the mirror for its round glass for a 3D printer project.

I thought about replacing the mirrror with cork board and making it into a slightly fancier pnboard for my daughter, she was keen but decided to keep the larger size.  But that would be an easy and good upcycle for this – or perhaps something in the garden.  It’s pretty much as-new, minus the mirror.

If anyone wants it, I can bring it to rLab in the next couple of days, otherwise will stick it on Freegle this weekend.

Alex Gibson

+44 7813 810 765    @alexgibson3d    37 Royal Avenue, Reading RG31 4UR

admg consulting

edumaker limited

·         Project management

·         Operations & Process improvement

·         3D Printing

image001.png
image002.png