Tig welding 1 induction

45 views
Skip to first unread message

Keir Hague

unread,
Sep 12, 2021, 4:32:07 AMSep 12
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Good morning. Im a new member & would love to be able to tig weld. How do I go about asking for an introduction to this please?

Sent from my iPhone

Stephen Rodway

unread,
Sep 12, 2021, 4:55:02 AMSep 12
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I'm the one who runs the TIG inductions, so can you let me know what
days and times normally work best for you? Do you have any prior
experience with TIG or with welding generally?

Is anyone else interested in learning to TIG weld? I can do 2 people at
a time for this induction.

Steve

Andrew Carson

unread,
Sep 13, 2021, 11:41:19 AMSep 13
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I have no specific need but would be interested in learning some TIG. Availability may be an issue for me though, so if we can't find a date that works, don't delay it for me.

Andy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "rLab / Reading's Hackspace" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to reading-hacksp...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/613DC061.6010307%40legionelectronics.co.uk.

Stephen Rodway

unread,
Sep 13, 2021, 11:43:00 AMSep 13
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
We're doing a TIG-1 session at 2pm on Wednesday so if you can make that
you're welcome to join, if not we'll schedule something another time.

Steve

Andrew Carson wrote:
> I have no specific need but would be interested in learning some TIG.
> Availability may be an issue for me though, so if we can't find a date
> that works, don't delay it for me.
>
> Andy
>
> On Sun, 12 Sept 2021 at 09:55, 'Stephen Rodway' via rLab / Reading's
> Hackspace <reading-...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:reading-...@googlegroups.com>> wrote:
>
> I'm the one who runs the TIG inductions, so can you let me know what
> days and times normally work best for you? Do you have any prior
> experience with TIG or with welding generally?
>
> Is anyone else interested in learning to TIG weld? I can do 2 people at
> a time for this induction.
>
> Steve
>
> 'Keir Hague' via rLab / Reading's Hackspace wrote:
> > Good morning. Im a new member & would love to be able to tig weld.
> How do I go about asking for an introduction to this please?
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "rLab / Reading's Hackspace" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
> send an email to reading-hacksp...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:reading-hackspace%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "rLab / Reading's Hackspace" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to reading-hacksp...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:reading-hacksp...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CAGTmkM3OXswxNwSKXnVfjJB_rF8DXwvBe2nRY795fGGQqkQHJA%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CAGTmkM3OXswxNwSKXnVfjJB_rF8DXwvBe2nRY795fGGQqkQHJA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Andrew Carson

unread,
Sep 13, 2021, 12:27:15 PMSep 13
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Ah, that won't work for me. No worries, thanks for the offer!

Andy

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to reading-hacksp...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/613F7182.4000307%40legionelectronics.co.uk.

Suki Dhanjal

unread,
Sep 27, 2021, 9:40:59 AMSep 27
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hi Stephen,
I am not sure if you have set up the induction, but I would be very much interested.
I have experience in Mig, and used it with steel and Stainless.
I have performed a limited amount of TIG too!
Many thanks
Suki
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages