Tig welding 1 induction

Keir Hague

Sep 12, 2021, 4:32:07 AM9/12/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Good morning. Im a new member & would love to be able to tig weld. How do I go about asking for an introduction to this please?

Sent from my iPhone

Stephen Rodway

Sep 12, 2021, 4:55:02 AM9/12/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I'm the one who runs the TIG inductions, so can you let me know what
days and times normally work best for you? Do you have any prior
experience with TIG or with welding generally?

Is anyone else interested in learning to TIG weld? I can do 2 people at
a time for this induction.

Steve

Andrew Carson

Sep 13, 2021, 11:41:19 AM9/13/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I have no specific need but would be interested in learning some TIG. Availability may be an issue for me though, so if we can't find a date that works, don't delay it for me.

Andy

Stephen Rodway

Sep 13, 2021, 11:43:00 AM9/13/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
We're doing a TIG-1 session at 2pm on Wednesday so if you can make that
you're welcome to join, if not we'll schedule something another time.

Steve

Andrew Carson wrote:
> I have no specific need but would be interested in learning some TIG.
> Availability may be an issue for me though, so if we can't find a date
> that works, don't delay it for me.
>
> Andy
>
> On Sun, 12 Sept 2021 at 09:55, 'Stephen Rodway' via rLab / Reading's
> Hackspace <reading-...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:reading-...@googlegroups.com>> wrote:
>
> I'm the one who runs the TIG inductions, so can you let me know what
> days and times normally work best for you? Do you have any prior
> experience with TIG or with welding generally?
>
> Is anyone else interested in learning to TIG weld? I can do 2 people at
> a time for this induction.
>
> Steve
>
> 'Keir Hague' via rLab / Reading's Hackspace wrote:
> > Good morning. Im a new member & would love to be able to tig weld.
> How do I go about asking for an introduction to this please?
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >

> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CAGTmkM3OXswxNwSKXnVfjJB_rF8DXwvBe2nRY795fGGQqkQHJA%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CAGTmkM3OXswxNwSKXnVfjJB_rF8DXwvBe2nRY795fGGQqkQHJA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Andrew Carson

Sep 13, 2021, 12:27:15 PM9/13/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Ah, that won't work for me. No worries, thanks for the offer!

Andy

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/613F7182.4000307%40legionelectronics.co.uk.

Suki Dhanjal

Sep 27, 2021, 9:40:59 AM9/27/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hi Stephen,
I am not sure if you have set up the induction, but I would be very much interested.
I have experience in Mig, and used it with steel and Stainless.
I have performed a limited amount of TIG too!
Many thanks
Suki