Repair Cafe last Sunday

Stuart Ward

May 28, 2022, 8:35:16 AM5/28/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace

Chaps

The repair Cafe last Sunday was a disaster. We had 2 of us doing electrical and general repairs, as well as Gabrielle and Diane doing Clothing repairs. I have managed to get several people to come along and help with the organisation, we had 4 doing that for part of the time.

The lack of repair people meant that the wait times were getting up to 1 hour, as well as a whole bunch of repairs that we didn't get to.

So a general appeal to all those that have supported the Repair Cafe in the past, and any new members that want to get involved. Please come along to future events and help.

The dates and times are here: https://wiki.rlab.org.uk/wiki/Events/repaircafe

And here as well:

http://www.transitionreading.org.uk/projects/reading-repair-cafe/
http://www.transitionreading.org.uk/events/