Anyone else who wants to order some canvas? Give me a quick feedback before I put an order through.

Vidar Velle

Sep 14, 2021, 5:05:28 AM (7 days ago) Sep 14
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hi all sewing people.

I'm putting in an order for some more heavy duty canvas at British Millerain. They have pretty expensive delivery rates, so wondered if anyone else wanted to join me in an order to split the cost of delivery. Currently they have in stock 12oz canvas in the colors Forest Green and Light Sand. The rolls are 2m wide and the price per metre is £13.10 plus freight. https://shop.britishmillerain.com/regentex.html

There is limited stock and colors available compared to all the colors they normally would have in stock.

Best regards Vidar