Folding chair/s

Helen Roche

Sep 29, 2021, 7:51:44 AMSep 29
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Anybody want this black folding chair to hack? The only thing wrong with it is that the ring on one of the armrests is broken, and it could do with a wash... (you can remove the seat by unscrewing 2 screws at the back, and wash in washing machine).
https://www.flickr.com/photos/historianadesigns/51509846812/in/album-72157719900590271/
It's one of about a dozen chairs I salvaged from the Reading Festival Site, while I was collecting tents and sleeping bags with Herts For Refugees.
 I'd like to find homes for them in return for contributions to either Herts for Refugees or Reading Red Kitchen. I've washed some of them but haven't had time to wash all. Some of them have the fabric holed through, where the screws attach the seat (or arm rests) to the frame - easily fixed with the addition of a washer. In fact, I may come in and 3D print some washers.
Let me know if you're interested in any of them!
cheers
Helen