Chemical cupboards cleaned and audited

Steve Rodway

Nov 24, 2021, 11:30:15 AM (12 days ago) Nov 24
to rLab Mailing list
I've just cleaned and audited the chemical cupboards because there'd
been something of a build up of new chemicals that hadn't been checked
in properly and weren't stored in the right places.

Reminder to everyone that if you want to bring a new chemical into the
space it's important to check that it's compatible with the other
chemicals in the store and it's being kept in the correct store cupboard.

It's also important that it be added to the register at
https://wiki.rlab.org.uk/wiki/Tools/chemicalstore otherwise you risk it
getting thrown out without warning. We require chemicals to be on the
register because it's a safety issue so that if there's an incident we
can tell the emergency services what they're dealing with.

Steve