Parts order Digi-key

Mark Robson

Nov 6, 2021, 4:02:12 AMNov 6
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

To those who were on the electronics Zoom call last night, thanks, it was interesting.

I think I might order some bits from Digi-key soon, I don't normally use them but they happen to have in stock a specific microcontroller that I like and isn't available anywhere else much. (Attiny1614, I thought it was gone off the face of the earth but some appeared in Digikey)

As there is a hefty charge for orders under £33, if anyone wants a few bits and bobs and want to combine them on the order, please let me know the part numbers and qty within the next couple of days.

Cheers,

Mark