New bandsaw blade

Najey Rifai

Jun 14, 2022, 9:02:55 AM (11 days ago) Jun 14
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Yesterday the bandsaw blade was blunt so with the help of Phil and Matt I changed it. The teeth had been heat damaged and some of them were worn down square. Realigned everything else and now it cuts like a dream!

Mark Morris

Jun 14, 2022, 9:07:46 AM (11 days ago) Jun 14
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Excellent! Do we have any more spares or shall I order some?