125 identical cardboard spools free for any reuse?

Alex Gibson

Oct 27, 2023, 9:37:25 AM10/27/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I have more than 125 clean Filamentive 1kg filament spools free to anyone who wants them.

I'd collected them to send in bulk to barter for 3D print consumables, however the scheme at 3DTomorrow only ran for a while, 2 years ago, so was over before I even started collecting them!

Being cardboard they can of course be recycled, which I will do soon as they take up space, however sometimes when you have a bulk quantity of a common item, interesting reuse ideas pop out, so I thought I’d expose them to rLab members.

Cheers,

Alex Gibson

edumaker limited

+44 7813 810 765    @alexgibson3d

Unit 3B Bacchus House, Calleva Park, Aldermaston, READING RG7 8EN

image001.png