Router Table Induction

echodelta10

May 27, 2022, 7:35:55 AM5/27/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hey All,
Would someone be able to run an induction for the router table? I'm free up until next wednesday before the bank holiday outside of work hours.

Thanks,
Ed

Mark Morris

May 28, 2022, 8:05:47 AM5/28/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi - I could do something on Tuesday evening, after 5pm, let me know what time is good for you

Regards
Mark

echodelta10

May 28, 2022, 1:57:15 PM5/28/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Thanks that would work well. Would 5:30 work for you?

Ed

echodelta10

May 28, 2022, 5:34:50 PM5/28/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hey Mark,

I saw you are also doing the Mitre saw induction as well, would you be able to do an induction of that after the router on the same day?

Thanks,
Ed

Mark Morris

May 29, 2022, 8:26:56 AM5/29/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
5:30 is fine. We can do the mitre saw too.