Selling some Flight simulator controllers

Rocky Arbigaus

Jan 15, 2022, 7:13:27 AM1/15/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hey guys, I know it's probably not the focus, but I'm selling my Not That Old Thrustmaster T.16000m Stick and Throttles, and I upgraded my gear.
I have also some Monstertech mounting plates. It's just the plates, you will still need the aluminium extrusion profile to mount it on.

The stick is starting to have some problems with the twist action. Probably just a bit of trimpot cleaning will do, but maybe you will need to replace that part.
The throttle has been modified to use linear bearing for extra smoothness. I'm including the original part, just in case you want to revert it back.

It's also worth mentioning this is a right-handed stick and I lost the left-handed conversion parts, sorry left-handed people.
IMG_20220114_173029_648.jpgIMG_20220114_173047_718.jpg