Blacksmithing on Sunday

Stephen Rodway

Nov 4, 2021, 6:35:02 AM11/4/21
to rLab Mailing List
I wanted to give everyone a heads-up that Andrew and I will be breaking
out the forge on Sunday to get a little practice in and prepare some
materials before we start running the blacksmithing workshops again.

We'll be setting up in the loading bay and this will make access to the
table saw and bandsaw tricky for most of Sunday.

I know there's been quite a bit of interest in when the blacksmithing
workshop will run again and assuming that everything goes OK on Sunday
and the forge doesn't need any maintenance it should be fairly soon.
I'll announce on the list here when we're ready to start.

Steve