Ender 3 Pro 3D printer for sale

austen...@hotmail.co.uk

Dec 5, 2022, 7:32:01 AM12/5/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Used for several years and still printing perfectly, only getting rid of it as I am upgrading and don't have space for both machines.

Upgrades:
Has an all-metal extruder, as well as Capricorn PTFE Bowden tubing
Original scraper bit the dust a while ago, but I will include a recently-printed replacement with replaceable razor blade.

Will also include some spare nozzles (including an MK8 0.6mm micro-swiss nozzle) as they are not compatible with the new machine, along with all of the original tools that came with the printer (aside from the scraper).

Looking for £125 but will consider sensible offers :)