Springs!

Hugh Wells

Jul 1, 2022, 9:27:37 AM7/1/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've rescued a bucket of old trampoline springs which I thought might be of interest to someone on here 🙂

Most are in good condition - I've used a couple to fix my car.

Let me know if they are of interest to anybody

Best,

Hugh

This email was sent on behalf of CrabLab Limited. The contents and any attachments are expressly intended for the recipient(s). Should you receive this email in error you should contact the sender highlighting the error and remove the email from your system. The opinions expressed therein are not necessarily representative of the views of CrabLab Limited.
PXL_20220701_132517065.MP.jpg

Mr.G

Jul 1, 2022, 9:37:55 AM7/1/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace, hu...@crablab.co.uk
May I have 4?. I'd like to see if they can fix my cantilever table. Could you put them in the drop box with my name on.

Kind regards
Gerald

Hugh Wells

Jul 1, 2022, 9:42:11 AM7/1/22
to gtom...@gmail.com, rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Sure 🙂 I'll drop them in next week

Mr.G

Jul 1, 2022, 9:52:22 AM7/1/22
to Hugh Wells, rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Thanks, I'll bounce over a look

Kind regards
Gerald

Hugh Wells