Card not working

Colin Haycock

Mar 25, 2023, 12:29:51 PM3/25/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hi
Tried to get into rLab this afternoon but my card wasn't working. Not a huge problem as someone else let me in. Can someone check my card?

Thanks

Colin

Andrew

Mar 25, 2023, 1:00:22 PM3/25/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
The database says your card is active. I did get a bunch of error messages from the door reader earlier today that might have been your card. Might be worth checking again, and getting someone else to try their card too.

Colin Haycock

Mar 25, 2023, 1:35:12 PM3/25/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
I tried on my way out but it still didn't recognise it. When I went in, someone else tried the reader with their card and it was working.

Mr E

Mar 25, 2023, 6:24:04 PM3/25/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Colin,

Thanks for the report.  I've checked the door logs and the card you have been issued has a problem with it.

If you could arrange to come in sometime, when Andrew is in, we can issue a new replacement and you should be back in business.

All the best.

Rupert

Andrew

Mar 25, 2023, 6:26:36 PM3/25/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I can make myself available next week Tuesday through Friday from 8pm. Or some time on Saturday. Just let me know what works best for you.

Colin Haycock

Mar 26, 2023, 2:04:27 AM3/26/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Thanks, I can come over Tuesday at 6pm.

Colin

Andrew

Mar 27, 2023, 1:49:40 AM3/27/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
With my commute I won't make it by 6pm.
I can do 8pm or later.

Colin Haycock

Mar 27, 2023, 3:50:27 AM3/27/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew

Sorry I mis-read your message. 8pm is fine.

Colin