Reading Between The Lines

mikethebee

Mar 15, 2023, 3:28:00 PM3/15/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
If anyone remembers the movie recorded at rLab I have a copy and a request to post on the rLab channel. Any suggesting's welcome

Stuart Ward

Mar 15, 2023, 4:43:37 PM3/15/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Mike

Is there a link to this?

Stuart

On 15/03/2023 19:28, mikethebee wrote:
If anyone remembers the movie recorded at rLab I have a copy and a request to post on the rLab channel. Any suggesting's welcome

Stuart Ward
M +44 7782325143
T @xplora1a
OpenPGP_signature

Andrew

Mar 15, 2023, 5:14:25 PM3/15/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Given that the Google group is a public forum, I feel that permission from the people in the video should be acquired before it is posted here.

mikethebee

Mar 16, 2023, 4:42:42 AM3/16/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Andrew, that's why i'm asking here, It was Ryan and Magnolia, but features several other members. I am planning to get contact with those I can directly, but any approvals or objections posted here will speed that process.

David Price

Mar 16, 2023, 5:01:14 AM3/16/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
The "Reading between the lines" video really  captures the original spirit of the hackspace and is already on Vimeo, a public forum.
Here is a link - https://vimeo.com/105988690

David (a very early member)

Andrew

Mar 16, 2023, 5:03:06 AM3/16/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Assuming permission was granted for the original then I guess we're all good.

Stuart Ward

Mar 16, 2023, 5:10:36 AM3/16/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

I must have missed this when it came out. Wonderful, really captures the sprit of the time. Lets try and get back to that.

Stuart

OpenPGP_signature

Keegan Neave

Mar 16, 2023, 1:09:07 PM3/16/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Thanks for that David, it's made me tear up a little. Very good times and a reminder of absent friends.

Tom Allen

Mar 16, 2023, 2:12:58 PM3/16/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
oh wow. just wow. totally forgot about this, maybe we should link to it on our website front page!

I seem to remember it was a pro film maker who came in to do it and they cleared it with everyone for publication at the time.

Andy Hawkins

Apr 3, 2023, 11:45:05 AM4/3/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Finally got round to watching this, it's excellent.

Do we know who the guys making the armour are/ were?