Repair Cafe this Sunday

Stuart Ward

Nov 16, 2022, 1:22:01 PM11/16/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace

Dear rLabers

Well this is the last Repair Cafe for 2022. It has been a challenge to recover, but I think we are mostly back on form. To celebrate we will retire to the Nags Head in Russell Street after this months event. If you can't make it to the Repair Cafe please join us there from about 18:00. I appeal to all fixers and support people if you can possibly come along that would be appreciated.

Use of the larger tools is restricted during Repair Cafe events, so please try an arrange to use these at other times.

I have looked at dates for next year, and come up with the following. If I don't here about problems I will setup the events for these dates.

15 January 2023 RISC
19 February 2023 rLab
19 March 2023 RISC
16 April 2023 rLab
21 May 2023 RISC
18 June 2023 rLab
16 July 2023 RISC
August No Event
17 September 2023 rLab
15 October RISC
19 November rLab
December no Event

Stuart

Stuart Ward
M +44 7782325143
T @xplora1a
OpenPGP_signature

Frank in Woodcote

Nov 19, 2022, 12:27:09 PM11/19/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Was at the Cholsey RC this afternoon. Wow, what a turnout. Very busy. Lots of volunteers and huge numbers of people begging to have their stuff fixed.

It was a good session.

I can't make tomorrow's Reading session.

Frank in Woodcote

Nov 20, 2022, 2:49:27 PM11/20/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
How was it? Anyone on here go?