Free to collect ASAP: old rack-mount PC case + cpu/mobo/mem + 3x radeon + PSU + guts

Alec Muffett

Aug 27, 2021, 3:13:49 PM8/27/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
A few years ago a friend "gifted" me a rack-mounted system, which was not terribly useful since I run Mac and Raspberry Pi.

It's dusty but has (in the past) booted, however there is no storage on offer now. The rest of it, however, is on offer for free to someone who is willing to pick it up ASAP from the Hartley Wintney area.

Pictures of the (opened) case + internals: https://alecmuffett.com/alecm/tmp/old-pc/

If you are (seriously, please) interested, do please reply to me directly rather than spam the list.

I'll get back to you to confirm.

Thanks!

-a