Raspberry Pi 4 4GB and Jetson Nano 2GB starter kits

reg...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2023, 3:09:42 PM3/23/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Anyone need a few Raspberry Pi?

I find I have:
3x OKDO Raspberry Pi 4 4GB "Essential" starter kits,
3x v2.1 Raspberry Pi cameras. Brand new in box. Which we won't need.

These kits include a power supply, basic case, SD card, and HDMI cable. As far as I can tell they are the same as this link: https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/raspberry-pi/2012262

Plus 1x almost unused Nvidia Jetson Nano dev 2GB starter kit which is opened and plugged in just twice, booted their linux. I got this in case it ran the cameras better than a Pi but although it works great it's not what we needed.

If anyone needed a few Raspberry Pi's we'd happily sell these at or near list price, and the Nano for what it's worth "as new but opened".

It seems wasteful, given the chronic stock shortages, to hoard them.

[We had planned to build some lab imaging kits from these but never found time to find any customers so they are sitting in a box. If anyone does want laboratory time-lapse imaging let us know...]

Just drop me a message. Can drop them in town or I'm in E Reading.

Thanks, Al

Tom Bayley

Mar 23, 2023, 3:12:28 PM3/23/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I have just picked up an arcade cabinet and would use one to make a pi-cade

I have never used one of the cameras but if they are up for grabs could I have one please?

Frank in Woodcote

Mar 23, 2023, 3:48:45 PM3/23/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Arcade cabinet...

Anyone on here ever made a reproduction MAME system (pc in a cabinet booting to batch file, with just buttons and joystick)? Old skool. I still have loads of ROMs on old floppys...

I'm guessing that there must be a MAME version that can run on a pi?

Hugh Wells

Mar 27, 2023, 4:12:23 PM3/27/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Raspberry Pis are like gold dust right now. I've had a Zero model on backorder with CPC for a year now.

Is a Pi 4 still available? 🙂 Happy to pay you for it?

This email was sent on behalf of CrabLab Limited. The contents and any attachments are expressly intended for the recipient(s). Should you receive this email in error you should contact the sender highlighting the error and remove the email from your system. The opinions expressed therein are not necessarily representative of the views of CrabLab Limited.