Looking for a partner for a project (Python)

Pavol's Lab

Jul 1, 2021, 8:17:28 AMJul 1
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hi guys,
do you know the Apple AirPower? The wireless charging pad, which never was delivered?

I have a project, where the whole table is capable of charging your phone wirelessly anywhere you put it.

Just imaging you just throw your phone on the table, no matter how it will start charging fast wirelessly (15W) everywhere. Have multiple approaches to how to reach that.

I can do hardware, but I'm a pretty shitty coder, that's why I'm looking for someone, who may be interested to work on this project with me. Ideally, if you know Python + at least some basics of ML.

Ping me and we can discuss.

Pavol

untitled.19.pnguntitled.24.png